We are snug in our new house, Beau is DONE with Multnomah, Beau got a new job making coffee, he starts back for more undergrad (help to get into the right grad program) in March, kids are on break and getting restless, and we have been snowed in for some time now, so we all have a bit of cabin fever. (And yes I realize that the pic's of the boys dont even show the snow, i'll get some up soon, (grandpa has the pics of the kids playing in the snow on his camera)
I think that is about it, besides my nephew is sooo gorgeous and is very adored by his cousins (and heavily protected by his brother - when Noah holds him Josiah casually strolls by and pinches or scratches Noah's toes, over and over-it was hilarious)
2 comments:
Oh that's so cute ( a bit mean, but so sweet at the same time ;)
Are you all staying in town for the holiday? I'll be in Portland on the 27th (if I make it back through). Wanna get coffee?
i would love it!! call in advance because I am a total flake!
~g
Post a Comment