Friday, January 23, 2009

family pictures





We were incredibly blessed with a new lens, gifted from our obviously gracious friends the Lane's. These pictures were from the day we got the lens. I am already feeling more confident!

Although typically I am impatient and abrupt and horrible to my family when we are doing pic's together (this is the first time we have done it ALL together believe it or not), we prayed ahead of time, and though I had a couple moments, the most painful it got was my legs were completely sore (sadly) the next day from jumping up and down using the timer.

Maybe it is truly time I started to do some physical exercise. Yuck.

3 comments:

Eve said...

I can't believe how big A is getting! What a bunch of cuties you have!

Looks like everyone was having fun!

Jen said...

These are really cute...very unique and casual! Nice job!

Grandma Sue said...

Great Family picture. It is going on my picture wall

LOVE LOVE