I got a custom order for these and had to take a pic before delivery, I wish I would have gotten the pic with them packaged in the cupcake box complete with chocolate brown polka-dot ribbon and little square cupcake punch-out card.. but I didn't=)
Nope, I made these for a local order from a portland lady who received one of my cakes earlier (that was bought from a shop in Sellwood) for her daughter... does this make any sense?? But I will be selling a set of four of them on my etsy when I get it all finished (probably in a few weeks from now=) )
3 comments:
These are awesome, Gina!
yum!
Is this from an etsy shop?
Nope, I made these for a local order from a portland lady who received one of my cakes earlier (that was bought from a shop in Sellwood) for her daughter... does this make any sense?? But I will be selling a set of four of them on my etsy when I get it all finished (probably in a few weeks from now=) )
Post a Comment