I went up to Bremerton to do a shoot of houses for my brother's online portfolio. It was on a weekday, so dad had to work, and Annica was in WA. I have seen this barn every time we head up to my parents and I finally got a chance to stop and take some pic's by it... some really cute one's of the boys that I will post after p.s'ing =)
3 comments:
Hi Gina,
Is that the quilt you told me about (the one where you have to draw lots of lines)? I love it...and the photos, sigh, gorgeous as always!
Everyone here is doing well. We will pick up our older (tired, well-tanned, crazy, happy)two kids on Saturday which will be nice. I have really enjoyed having more time with just Hannah--though she is very glad that she's not an only child :)
Lets get together again!
Love,
Adrienne
The boys look so different in the picture to me. So handsome!! I love the ugly doll at the bottom.
Yes that's the quilt=) It was really fun!
P-Do they not usually look so handsome?? j/k
...the doll I finished at crafty day...=)
Post a Comment