
I call this an ugly doll-no association with the brand of dolls bearing that name. I just think it's ugly. But cute. Beau thought it was Burton-ish. Nikki had me make a bright colored one for Mali and so I made one like it for Noah afterward. (The one in the picture of Ahsh on the side with the brown body)... maybe I'll put pictures of it on here later.
2 comments:
we're loving your blog here at Fajen haus.
linked over to your Flicker and absolute favorite picture--snails on face!!!!!!!!!
that girl should know she's my hero of the day (unless you stuck them onto her face for her--then the honor might shift)
I love these "ugly" dolls I seriously almost spent a fortune on one of these when I was in KC my husband would of killed me so I didn't.... So I officially call one of these for baby number four. That is if your not too busy of course. Love seeing your stuff on here your just too cute with your unpretentiousness (is that a word?). Love you!
Post a Comment