Thursday, September 25, 2008

new little shoot



haven't had a chance to photoshop these but wanted to post anyway

5 comments:

Nikki said...

She looks so old. Does she have makeup on her eyes??? She is so pretty. Good luck with the boys.

G Neal said...

she had spirit week earlier that week and some of the liner was left, though she showered twice since then... she really showers every day now ! I know shocker! I have the whole boy thing covered! She a super nerd! c'mon-you know Anni!

~g

Eve said...

Oh my goodness. Mike just about fell over when he saw how old Annica is getting. AND... that top photo of her is SO YOU (in fact, Mike rounded the corner, saw that photo and thought it WAS you at first)!!!

G Neal said...

that's hilarious. I know though, it's really starting to get to that fast track time, and I'm not sure I'm ready for it. hey how come i can't comment on your blog???

Dustin and Katie said...

Gina, she is gorgeous! Every time I see her she's more beautiful. Tell Beau he'd better have the shotgun ready because the boys are going to go crazy for her! -Katie