Very cute! Congratulations for winning 'best hair' at prom for two years in a row (Ashley just wore it, you made it!). Did she mention our friend Mueller at all? He could stand a hairdo! Sorry for being strange on the phone today--hope to see you on Thursday night :)
4 comments:
That first one is hilarious... great portraits!
Very cute! Congratulations for winning 'best hair' at prom for two years in a row (Ashley just wore it, you made it!).
Did she mention our friend Mueller at all? He could stand a hairdo!
Sorry for being strange on the phone today--hope to see you on Thursday night :)
These are awesome! I wish I wasn't being such a doofus, so that they didn't all have to be so silly haha! But I really like them anyway :D
Cute! I love the pictures! Wow, they do a hair competition at prom? Great job! The pictures are great!
Post a Comment